Rabu, 7 September 2011

Im excited! deco! deco! deco!

Im soo badly excited waiting for my new house..but it takes like ages to be complete.. mybe middle next year or more..  so exited what kind deco that i want to do coz so many thing in my mind.. i really inspired by Rizalman home decoration after stalked his blog looking at his gorges  interior makeover.. n what im concern, more of his idea has been inspired from french style deco..there it something charming about the French elements and I do enjoy the French style a lot.. every details are my favourite like chandelier (spelling not sure ;p), earthy wall color paint , the furniture, the flower deco and many others..... and so these some of the awesome french style decoration that might be in my future house soon.. heheh
crystals ..candles ...and chandeliers ... its all about my favourite.









taken from http://www.decorpad.com

Extra beautiful is it? But I wonder why most of the Malaysian houses  not decorate their house like this.. hehe of course its cost lots of money for this.. but it so comfort and beautiful and I really want to have like diz more than anything..


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Place your order here!

Name:
No tell:
Email Address:
address:
order:

This online form was provided by Freedback.