Jumaat, 27 Januari 2012

write! write! write!

how can I really improve my writing particularly my English..?? sihh. hate writing,, but i cannot run from it.. im soo jealous when I read other peoples' blog that can really wrote with superbly correctly English and it soo long!.. okla since from now on I wanna make pledge to my self that i wanna write anything, anything everyday.. everyday? hopefully.. in English through this blog.. in fact i had to prepared my self for my thesis..  oh sighh..  ok try la at least..
Soo.. now im on my holiday...for  2 month.. staying at home being housewife without doing anything but  facebooking, watching tv, sleeping, dreaming, and thats all.. But actually it is not only that , I have to start doing my thesis.. astagfirullahalazim.. how can I start.. I don't even know how, where to start.. before this semester break , my supervisor Dr salleh, but most people called him pok leh told me to start my questionnaire a week after my exam but now its already 3 week n i done nothing yet.. I dunno why I really2 scared  and freaking out of him.. everytime i want to call or meet him although i already meet him for like hundreds time..but no matter what I had to face him for the whole next semester..sihh.. I cannot run from him and I going to get through my last semester in master in Gastronomy then insyaallah im going to be a lecturer for Uitm..  Im I really fit for it..? for me I dont think so, but im just make my self to be brave and think that im better than anybody else.. errm..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Place your order here!

Name:
No tell:
Email Address:
address:
order:

This online form was provided by Freedback.